Hi,

Today I got Lua 5.0 to compile as a pure .NET 2.0 application. It compiles as managed C++ with just a few changes to the core distribution. The changes (mostly typecasts) should be transparent and could be applied the standard distribution.

There is no integration (like LuaInterface) to .NET - this is just a proof of concept.

Download from http://www.hougaard.com/lua/

Let me hear if anybody has any interest in this!

5.1.1 should compile just as fine, I just used 5.0 cause I wanted it to work with Lua2IL

/Erik
(See you at the Worshop06)