Hi, Ryan,

Lua's C API had several small changes from 5.0.2 to 5.1 that break
LuaDLL.cs (the change to lua_open is just one of them; others are more
subtle, such as some functions in Lua 5.0 that became macros in Lua
5.1, and of course P/Invoke does not know anything about macros).
LuaDLL.cs has to be updated for the new API.

--
Fabio