Probably the checks aren't done in a release build, I guess.

I tried to debug it, but since I don't have a lot of lua-source debugging experience I didn't get far. If I should guess I would say the problem is allocation was called from the DLL and free was called from the main module, this could create problems since the DLL has a heap of its own, and lua tries to free it on the wrong heap. Maybe someone with more experience on lua dlls can comment on this, since it's just a guess for me ;-)

Good luck in solving this bug.

jason zhang wrote:

Thank you.
Today I get some progress. I found that the release version of the interpreter works well with the release version of DLL.
But the debug interpreter can't work with the debug DLL. I have checked the crt carefully, they use the same.
Do you know why?