Hi,

Stefan Brantschen wrote:
> Shouldn't I see the "C-call boundary" in the stack trace? What do I
> miss?

A C hook function is called without creating a Lua stack frame.
This of course means it's not visible in the stack trace. You
can't yield from a Lua hook function because the C hook function
set by debug.sethook() uses lua_call() (which is not resumable).

Note that you can lua_yield() from a pure C count/line hook
function (but not return to it) even in standard Lua.

Bye,
     Mike