Hello everyone,

I am new to LUA and, after some researching and tutorials,  was wondering the following:

  1. Is it possible to load sequentially two different scripts related to the same lua_State variable? For example, in one game, I was thinking that one could have generic functions and the other could have specific functions for the concrete stage the player is going through, currently.
  2. Is it possible to have two (or more) lua_State variables in the same application and working at the same time? If it is…
    1. Could them have a set of different scripts loaded?
    2. Could them access the functionalities stored in the script belonging to the other lua_State variable?

I have tried to find out the answers in the manual, but I supposse I still have not got a global understanding about how everything works. The truth is I am quite disoriented… J Any help or indication, even one as simple as “Read the manual, I can tell you that the answer is there” would be much appreciated.

Thank you very much!