Apologies, I should have said:

Can anyone tell me how I *find out* what other flags have been set?

Andy

On 8/6/06, Andy <shadowfirebird@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I've downloaded the 5.1 binary for Windows (lua5_1_Win32_bin.tar.gz
<http://luaforge.net/frs/download.php/1420/lua5_1_Win32_bin.tar.gz >).
It looks as if this has been compiled with LUA_COMPAT_GETN (table.getn
instead of #) and LUA_COMPAT_VARARG (arg instead of ...) and maybe other
flags as well.

I don't have a problem with this (unless it was a mistake!) but it would
be nice if it was mentioned on the configuration page
(http://luabinaries.luaforge.net/configuration.html).

Can anyone tell me what other flags I've got set?

Ta,
Andy.

--
It's Like This