I've got LuaSQL (ODBC lib) colpiled and working under
Cygwin with Lua5.1 but I have a question:

  I can only seem to use a system DSN. If I create a
  file DSN, then LuaSQL complains that:

  "[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not
   found and no default driver specified"

Do I need to tell Lua exactly where to find the file DSN?

Does anyone have any examples of file DSNs working with
LuaSQL?

My other option is to create a bunch of Windows registry
entries for each database I need to access and to continue
using System DSNs...

Cheers, Ralph

PS: I'm liking Lua more and more every time I try to do
    more development!