> Christof Schardt wrote:
> I'm trying to use LuaFilesystem in windows.
> I copied lfs.dll to the current dir. Then tested:
> It seems to ignore the dll. Copying it to windows/system
> didn't help either. (I set LUA_CPATH=C:\windows\system).
>
> What went wrong?

I guess two things:

If you are using Lua 5.1, instead of using LUA_CPATH you should set package.cpath to the desired path.

And if you downloaded lfs.dll from LuaForge, this version is for Lua 5.0. You'd need to get the latest version from CVS and compile it to Windows to use with Lua 5.1.

I hope that helps

André