The Integer Accuracy patch is now revised to 5.1.1 codebase, and is moving to "bugfix mode".

That is, I am myself pleased with the work and it passes my tests. The patch has changes (minimal) to the Lua VM, allowing full int64 constants to be given within the scripts, simply by 0x1234567812345678, or so.

We should probably gather a "working group" of people interested in this patch, and refine it to the point where production quality is at hand.

To fetch the patch:
   svn co svn://slugak.dyndns.org/public/lua-patches/

   int-all.txt
   int-all-511.patch

-asko