On Thursday 20 July 2006 8:10 pm, Diego Nehab wrote:
> Perhaps I should add support for raw sockets?  I already
> distribute code that supports local sockets.  Shouldn't be
> hard to do that for raw sockets.  Perhaps somebody else
> already did it.  Could be useful for other stuff.

i'd like raw sockets... doesn't have a clear use for it, but it would be nice.

of course, that makes the bloat argument more and more real.  not that it
matters on desktop computers or servers; but it might be better to devise
some way to include only what's needed before adding even more features.

--
Javier