Robert Hibberdine wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> About a year or so ago there was some talk on this list of porting Lua
>> v5 to Plan 9. Does anybody know if anything happened?
>>
>> (I can't get to the Plan 9 server at Bell labs at the moment to see if
>> there's anything there..)
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Bob
>>
> Just for completeness I am replying to my own question!
>
> Lua 5.0.2 was ported to Plan9 last year. It is in the contrib section at
> the Plan9 site..
>
> Bob

The last time I used Lua on Plan 9 I just compiled it up in the posix
environment (APE, pcc(1) ) and it all just worked. That was 5.0.2.

I would love to see some special Plan 9 libraries though, to have
access to the acme(4) interface and the fabulously sane thread(2)
system.  Something for the long winter months I think.

Robby