Daniel Collins wrote:
I don't know about anyone else, but managing references so that objects
that *must* be collected actually *are* collected has probably been the
biggest stumbling block I have encountered in this project.

It's been a real headache for me in the past, as indicated in
an earlier post.  I'm glad that something like luatraverse
should exist, though if, as you say, closures are not being
counted by luatraverse then that's a shortcoming.

Regards,
--Adam