There is a filter, it shoots you an e-mail saying that an admin must
confirm your submission.  You have the option in that e-mail to cancel
your message.  Problem is I didn't get the confirmation message until
the actual message as posted to the group :(

Otherwise I would have canceled it and saved everyone the mail box
space.

 - Jeremy

"Help I suffer from the oxymoron Corporate Security."