[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Lumikki 2 XML - ready on OS X, Linux/Win32 helpers wanted... :)
- From: askok@...
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:26:59 +0300
Due to Summer vacations ;) and this week's "work", I am
happy to announce Lumikki website creation system is
revised, and tested on Mac OS X.
Major changes to earlier systems:
- uses Lua 5.1
- XML syntax check etc. - gives better error messages
- ImageMagick picture processing is cached; takes CPU only
if things Really Change (this was introduced already
- sample Makefile for site upload, using Sitecopy command
line tool (only moves changed files, Very Clever :)
- changed license from GPL --> LGPL, and partly X11/MIT
(support code, and filters.lua)
All in all, Lumikki now, at "0.22" is as ready as it needs
to become. Time is ripe for starting to use it in Your
Project, or ... for me, in my community website things.
Only bugfixes, and added filter macros are anticipated to
the product itself.
More about Lumikki:
At fink (OS X users, coming up...)
sudo fink install lumikki
Development svn (welcome!):
svn co svn://slugak.dyndns.org/public/lumikki/trunk