Hi list,

I'm guessing wildly, as I haven't played with lua2c a lot, but it
seems that it wouldn't be too hard to change it to make it handle the
disassembled bytecodes for Lua 5.0... currently it only handles Lua
4.0. Is there a port of it to 5.0 floating around, or should it try to
write one myself? Any special difficulties that I should be aware of?

 Cheers,
   Eduardo Ochs
   http://angg.twu.net/

P.S.: some links:

 http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/ftp/lua/
 http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/ftp/lua/4.0/lua2c.tar.gz

P.P.S.: hints like "start with the opcodes such-and-such and don't
worry about the opcodes blah and foo" would be great...