[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: ActiveX and dlls
- From: "BurP dahim" <benoreal@...>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:08:36 +0000
am currently coding an ActiveX control. i try to embed lua 5.1 in a specific
way, but i
have some issues about reloading my control.
notes: All my projects & lua are compiled with /MD and i use lua.dll
1) if i directly include/init/stop Lua in my main activeX class (or anything
at the same level) :
it works fine, i can reload my activeX without problems.
2) if i load ( LoadLibrary / FreeLibrary ) a plugin DLL which init/Stop Lua
(with some lua default libs), my activeX will crash (at random unrelated
point) at the next reload in the browser.
ps: if i don't load any lua libs, it won't crash. If i load luaopen_base it
will crash (i can load any other lib without any problems).
so : if my control.dll dynamically load a plugin.dll which is dynamically
linked to lua and use it. my app will crash.
It looks like a memory problem, but i don't know what i could have done
any idea ?
Découvrez Windows Live Messenger : le futur de MSN Messenger !