 // luaL_loadfile only loads the file as a chunk (function) and leave
 // it on stack's top. You have to manually call this chunk.
 luaL_loadfile(L, FName);
 lua_call(L, 0, 0);

Ok, but now I have an other problem: it runs only the first time when I click the button. The next times I click the button it gives me an access violation? However, running the same code using Lua5.0.2 (and not lua5.1.dll) it runs without error. Do I have to stick with Lua5.0.2 for using Lua with Delphi since the 5.1 version is very new or I am missing something else?
Thank you.

jk