[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] LuaSQL 2.0.2
- From: "Andre Carregal" <carregal@...>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:26:34 -0300
LuaSQL is a simple interface from Lua to a DBMS. It enables a Lua program to:
* Connect to ODBC, ADO, Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, JDBC, and PostgreSQL databases;
* Execute arbitrary SQL statements;
* Retrieve results in a row-by-row cursor fashion.
LuaSQL 2.0.2 offers:
* numrows method added to MySQL driver.
* Added a config for the makefile.
* Added configuration for the UnixODBC driver.
* Bug fixes to the SQLite driver (bug found by Mike Petersen).
* Bug fixes to the JDBC, OCI8 and ADO drivers.
* Improved tests.
* Updated documentation (both English and Portuguese).
LuaSQL is free software and uses the same license as Lua 5.0.
For more information on LuaSQL please check
Any feedback is welcome!