[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] LuaSNMP 1.0.4 released
- From: Herbert Leuwer <herbert.leuwer@...>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 22:44:50 +0200
LuaSNMP 1.0.4 has been released on LuaForge:
Changes and Enhancements:
* Improved failure handling - Now all functions should return a non-nil
value in case of success or nil plus an error message in case of
failures. No asserts are used anymore within LuaSNMP.
NOTE: The function snmp.close(SESSION) had to be changed. You may have
to change your code.
* Closely related to the above, LuaSNMP now offers Finalized Exceptions
in the same way as the luasocket library from Diego Nehab.
As always, feedback is highly welcome.