[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Bitwsie operators in Lua
- From: "mike krimerman" <hemkond@...>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:49:13 +0300
The latest Lua implementation does not seem to support bitwise operators.
Several patches exist on the web, some as an extension module (bit.band....)
and lua-users seems to have an old source-patch for bitwise operator
1. Is there any plan to add support for bitwise operator in the generic Lua
2. Where can one find the latest patch?
3. This seems like a very basic and popular language feature, what are the
reasons for not adding it to the core language until now?
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!