[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Pending fixes for LuaJIT and Coco
- From: Mike Pall <mikelu-0606@...>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:54:23 +0200
I'm planning to release minor upgrades to LuaJIT and Coco
tomorrow. Other than being based on Lua 5.1.1, there are
no major changes.
Here's a list of the minor changes:
* C stacks are deallocated early: when a coroutine ends, and
not when the coroutine object is collected. This mainly
benefits Windows Fibers.
* Windows threads get the required Fiber context when resuming
a coroutine and not just on creation.
* Enforce (dynamic) linker error for EXE/DLL version mismatches.
If you've found (but not reported) any other issues in
LuaJIT 1.1.0 or Coco 1.1.0, please speak up now. Thank you!