So, I was over at http://www.lua.org/bugs.html checking out what was
up with 5.1.1, and I found the page very misleading.

A casual browser would assume that if the page is titled "Bugs" and
the section is titled "Lua 5.1", the section lists all the bugs
currently open in 5.1.  The fact that these bugs were fixed in 5.1.1
(and that there are no open bugs at all) is buried in the introductory
paragraph, which I think most people would skip.  The overall
impression is that Lua is buggy.

May I suggest a page organization like the following:

Lua 5.1
------

Known bugs in 5.1.1
(none)