	Hi Bernd

Yes I know, LUA_INIT has it already but I try to figure out why some of
our lua libraries which are required twice (because of dofile) actually
work the first time round but fail the second time round (even if
_LOADED says it is loaded already).

Am I just missing something here??
	The bug is that compat-5.1.lua should register itself, like:

package.loaded["compat-5.1"] = true

	Sorry about that.  You could add that line somewhere in the
file.  You could check for _COMPAT51 global variable, which is defined
by the file, and decide if you have to require it or not.

	Tomas