Hmm. Why? Just curious - it sounds like one more scripting language than is
needed :)
Lua allows you to create a true sandbox for user scripts
So I'd vote against this (not that my vote should count for anything)
Most of my users, writing Lua scripts, are not programmers and they will be doing n < b < m quite often. It would be easier for the users if both ways were allowed. It seems Lua is used extensively for embedding, so my reason for allowing both would help most applications where Lua is embedded.

VJ