Hi Peter,

Thanks for your answer. It does partly work even when I just open the
standart lua50.exe after renaming eyeonscript.dll to lua50.dll.
If eyeonscript is in the same folder it goes like this:

Lua 5.0.2  Copyright (C) 1994-2004 Tecgraf, PUC-Rio
> dump(5)
stdin:1: attempt to call global `dump' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        stdin:1: in main chunk
        [C]: ?
> fusion=Fusion("localhost")
stdin:1: attempt to call global `Fusion' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        stdin:1: in main chunk
        [C]: ?
5
> fusion=Fusion("localhost")
But as soon as I call fusion=Fusion("localhost") Lua/EyeonScript hangs and
the command promt never comes back (fusion=Fusion("localhost",4) does the
same thing by the way).

It is the same when doing it from C# via LuaInterface.

Do you have any more ideas on how to solve it or what could be the problem?

Thanks a lot
Patrick