Patrick,
  I've never actually used Eyeon Script at all, so this is going to be a
complete guess on my behalf.  Put the DLL Name back to eyeonscript.dll
and then try using require "eyeonscript".  Making sure that eyeonscript
is in whatever folder Lua thinks is the default scripts folder.  Since
lua can (and should) scan in the order of lua, lib, and dll (or
something like that) so it should load the module.  This should
probiably be the first line in your script.  Another way of doing this
in code would be to have lua load the library by name, I believe this
can be done with lua_dofile(luaVM, "./eyeonscript.dll") but you may
have to use the lua_loadlib function instead.

 - Jeremy

"Help I suffer from the oxymoron Corporate Security."