At 11:16 9/5/2006, askok@dnainternet.net wrote:
Would like OS X people to have a look (thanks!) :) and other packagers (apt-get, LuaBinaries, ...) to comment on this split. Could it be a generic 'good practise' regardless of platform?

I guess that this is a "natural" evolution for distributions. LuaBinaries does not have the links using a short version name like "lua", but they make sense to represent the latest lua version in the system.

  I like the new split, just not instaled yet.

Best,
scuri