Hi,

I am new to both the list and Lua so pls forgive me is my question is too dumb :-)

OK I got lua-sql-2.0.1 ; after editing the Makefile enable mysql support and etc.. make ok; go the so file. Run lua interp. and type

the current dir has a file mysql.so which is the renamed of the so file produced above.

require'mysql'

lua said:

error loading module 'mysql' from file './mysql.so':
        ./mysql.so: undefined symbol: luaopen_mysql
stack traceback:
        [C]: ?
        [C]: in function 'require'
        stdin:1: in main chunk
        [C]: ?

I think I did something wrong but got stuck. lua version 5.1 compiled src from www.lua.org and from wxlua which has the same error.

Please help.

Thank you very much.

S.KIEU

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Personals: It's free to check out our great singles!