Thanks for your merge. I did another update on the Wiki version:

* removed invalid 'eval-when-compile' forms which caused errors like "Symbol's
  value as variable is void: lua-left-shift-regexp" when using compiled elisp
  code

* fixed 'send-current-line': 'lua-default-command-switches' was sent through
  stdin to the lua-process

Jürgen