Hi.

tolua++ 1.0.92 is out. Some bugfixes and new features:

- Fixed garbage collector bug for C objects.
- Fixed problems with C compilers (including microsoft's)
- Added a .proj file to build with Visual Studio 7 (contributed by Makoto Hamanaka).
- New command line option: -E to define extra values
- New command line option: -t to associate C++ types with their lua names (see the manual for details)

The .proj file was made with VC2003, I also tested it with 'vcbuild.exe' on the command line (got it from 'Visual Studio Express 2005'). I'd love to hear from other people who use visual studio regularily.

tolua++ website: http://www.codenix.com/~tolua/

Ariel.