This would be very, very nice!  Please do. :)

I am still puzzled by this area, after 4 years with Lua (I know how the things work, but would like to have a "require 'classes'" kind of approach, One Size Classes for those just wanting to get basic inheritance etc. without paying much attention to how it's done. Am I alone? :)

-asko