Hopefully I'll receive mine next Monday! Even though I'm in Brazil, I
had to buy it from Amazon -- it isn't published here, seems to me
there is no market for Lua here.
I can see that because my company is starting a project using Lua, and
18 out of 20 candidates for a Linux C Programmer job never heard of
it.

--
Leonardo Eloy
eloy (at) imsec (dot) com (dot) br