Sounds really good…

I would also like to give you feedback on your vc8 version ;-) I’ll try it as soon as it is out.

Sebastian

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br [mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] Im Auftrag von Zulfiqar Malik
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. April 2006 16:34
An: LUA_Mail_List
Betreff: VSLua Announcement

Hello Everybody,

Trango Interactive® announces the release of beta version of VSLua, a Visual Studio integrated development and debugging environment for Lua® scripting language.  Available as a Visual Studio addin, VSLua leverages the powerful Visual Studio features to provide the only practical debugging solution for Lua.  Some of the salient features of VSLua are:

-          Full featured Visual Studio® integrated code editor with Lua syntax hi-lighting and intellisense®.

-          Full featured Visual Studio® integrated debugger with step in, step out, move to cursor and other common debugger commands.

-          Variable watching via a VSLua® watch window is also supported.

-          Call stack window for call stack information, even with nested scripts.

More information on features of VSLua (including the brochure) and the public beta download is available at:

http://www.itrango.com/vslua/

First 25 people to give valuable feedback will get a free standard version.

The addin works for Visual Studio® 2002, and 2003 (7.0 and 7.1 respectively). If both are installed then it will register for both.

The site is under construction and full details of everything including online documentation; licensing etc will soon be made available.

We recommend that everybody who want to try it out should read the user manual first (from the Visual Studio® window VSLua -> Help).

Thanks and best regards,

Zulfiqar Malik

Trango Interactive