[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: C++, pcall, and yield
- From: "Adam D. Moss" <adam@...>
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 00:07:08 +0100
David Given wrote:
I also discovered the hard way that glibc on Linux 2.4 kernels on some i386
platforms uses an implementation of pthreads that is incompatible with any
form of user stacks, including the kind that ucontext or pretty much any other
coroutine library uses... it's sufficient for your program merely to *link* to
the pthreads library to cause breakage.
Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one bitten by this problem. I
was feeling like a Pariah or something.
- Re: C++, pcall, and yield, Adam D. Moss
- Re: C++, pcall, and yield, Mark Hamburg
- Re: C++, pcall, and yield, Greg Falcon
- Re: C++, pcall, and yield, David Given