Reuben Thomas wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Apr 2006, Adam D. Moss wrote:
>
>> I use lua-mode constantly.  I think my hacked version is/was
>> on the wiki.  I really don't understand elisp though (I don't
>> think I want to!).
>
> Argh. The version on the wiki looks older than the one I have (though
> Christian Vogler's stamp on it is newer on the wiki one). I attach a
> diff. If anyone would like to work on getting a definitive version up,
> I'm game. I use it all the time too.

I'm in.  I'm reasonably familiar with elisp though not especially
proficient.  Some bits of the api definitely mystify me.

Let's talk off-list about what needs doing.  (First up for me is default
keybindings on the model of lisp-mode, e.g. C-c C-e =
lua-send-current-line, or the like)

Thanks for the patch.

-gregg