> Any reason(s) for 'module' littering the global environment?

I think it's for compatibility with lua 5.0 ... no ?
But we also changed the whole module package, so why ? Moreover, the
documentation of the module function don't specify that it uses a
global table (unless the global table already exists :

--
Mildred       <xmpp:mildred@jabber.fr> <http://mildred632.free.fr/>
Clef GPG :    <hkp://pgp.mit.edu> ou <http://mildred632.free.fr/gpg_key>