I figured out my problem :).  It was a really stupid mistake on my
behalf.  I was using lua_pushvalue instead of lua_pushnumber.  Guess my
fingers got to typing and thought the two ment the same thing.  Was
worth a good smack in the head when I noticed my mistake :)

 - Jeremy

"Help I suffer from the oxymoron Corporate Security."