> I guess if require passed as an argument to the Lua module the directory where it was found, then the Lua stub could easily load the .dll from the same directory.

Well you are in luck.

Try,

table.foreach(debug.getregistry(),print)

you will see stuff like

LOADLIB: .\mypackage.dll userdata: 0032BC88

This is the path where the package was found.

> Is there a simple solution to this problem?
Add you own loader to package.loaders or change the order
of the loaders.

Re: the Blue PIL, the description for require is pretty good.

David B.