On 4/7/06, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> A new version of my POSIX library is almost ready. I still have to write
> a reasonable test and perhaps some documentation, and so I'm not ready yet
> to release a tarball. However, since there are a few flavors of POSIX
> around, I thought I'd ask anyone interested to try to compile this code
> on their system and report any problems.

Greetings Luiz,

     I was curious as to whether anyone has taken on adding some of
the POSIX real time extensions to lposix, such as clock_gettime, which
would be useful, on systems that support it, to obtain the cpu time
rather than the system time for profiling.
--
Chris Larson - kergoth at handhelds dot org
Software Engineer - Computer Sciences Corporation - clarson2 at csc dot com