On Friday 07 April 2006 1:48 pm, Matt Campbell wrote:
> I would suggest adding "LuaInterpreter& L" as the first argument to
> registered functions, and changing the current global utility functions
> such as luaReturn to LuaInterpreter methods.  This way, your C++ binding
> framework would support multiple Lua states in a portable way.

i think the LuaArgs object could have a reference to the LuaInterpreter
object; if you need it, just call an accessor method.

also, the luaReturn in particular could be a macro (so it can do a full
return), but should get a reference either to the LuaInterpreter object or
the LuaArgs (and therefore to the LuaInterpreter itself).

--
Javier