Hi,

Here is the subtle part. Does your 2.0.1 version support 5.1 only, or both
5.x? See below.

It will support both.

I agree with that too. I was just pointing that while your source runs in
both 5.x versions, there was no need to separate the distribution packages.
On the other hand, once it does not run on both versions you'd have two
branches of code, therefore two different packages.

Right, but LuaThread, which I decided to work on right now will be
different. I will have one version for each of Lua 5.0 and 5.1.

Regards,
Diego.