Hi,

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 14:55:07 -0500 Dolan, Ryanne Thomas (UMR-Student)
wrote:
> As part of a research project, I've written a 3D game engine using
> only Lua and luaglut.  To make things easier, I've borrowed ideas
> from pil and implemented C++-ish classes which support multiple
> inheritence and polymorphism.

Your class functions seems very interesting ...
What about including a such function into the standard library ? in the
next release of the language.

I really like using lua, it's simple, it's small, i've heard it's also
fast. But I always have to redefine some basic functions like this
one, ... It would be really great to have these functions included in
the standard library.

Mildred

--
Mildred       <xmpp:mildred@jabber.fr> <http://mildred632.free.fr/>