Hi,

On this day of 3-12-2006 6:04 PM, Tomas saw fit to scribe:
    I think there is nothing wrong with your implementation.
    I would like to add that if you want some inheritance, you could
use the second argument of `module()' to achieve an elegant solution.
Let's define a basic object class:

[...]

Lovely, this is exactly what I wanted to do next. Thank you for your reply and sorry for the delay on my part; haven't had a chance to play around with Lua in the past couple of weeks.

Thanks again,
David

--
~David-Haley