Hi all,

I have installed Lua 5.1 for an embedded Linux system (CRIS architecture on the Axis Devboard. See http://developer.axis.com/index.html if you're interested) and everything seems to be working fine. Very impresive. (And also slighty dissapointing in that I can take no credit for the 'port' ;-) . )

As a newbie to Lua, I have a couple of very basic questions:

1. For my pirposes I would like the added functionality of the Luafilessytem module, available at the Kepler project., but I am not sure if the modules at kepler (v5.0) will work with Lua 5.1?

2. I like the idea of my programs in Lua being able to use some custom C libraries. To that end I suppose I would have to write wrappers around the library functions that conform to the C API spec. Could anyone suggest where to look for some simple examples of this C API?..

Many thanks,

Bob