[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Confused newbie..
- From: Robert Hibberdine <bob.hibberdine@...>
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:54:46 +0000
I have installed Lua 5.1 for an embedded Linux system (CRIS architecture
on the Axis Devboard. See http://developer.axis.com/index.html if you're
interested) and everything seems to be working fine. Very impresive.
(And also slighty dissapointing in that I can take no credit for the
'port' ;-) . )
As a newbie to Lua, I have a couple of very basic questions:
1. For my pirposes I would like the added functionality of the
Luafilessytem module, available at the Kepler project., but I am not
sure if the modules at kepler (v5.0) will work with Lua 5.1?
2. I like the idea of my programs in Lua being able to use some custom C
libraries. To that end I suppose I would have to write wrappers around
the library functions that conform to the C API spec. Could anyone
suggest where to look for some simple examples of this C API?..