On Mar 15, 2006, at 1:29 PM, wakefield wrote:
Scanned through the Lua WIKI but it seems that the IDE projects are mostly Win/Linux. Not looking for anything big, just a syntax highlight lib for a
Mac text editor - anything out there?  Should I make one?

I have a TextMate bundle available providing Lua syntax highlighting for 5.1, including the standard libraries. I'm also almost done a Lua runner for TextMate that links syntax and runtime errors back to the original source files.