Sorry everyone, the function I posted does work.  Here is my real issue.  I had to switch from compiling Lua in with my project to dynamic linking. Now my stack dump function doesn't seem to work. I verified this as the cause by removing the DLL from my project. Now I can see error messages... but I must keep Lua as a DLL in this project. Can anyone tell me why this might be happening?

I tried using the 5.1 final MSVC DLL from Lua Binaries, as well as building my own from source.

Yahoo! Mail