* Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> [2006-03-10 12:23:11]:

> > Is there a simple and esthetic way to embed Lua source code into a C
> > source file ? My problem is that I'd like to bundle in a .so that
> > cannot open another file (with luaL_openfile) for example.
>
> I'm not sure what you mean, but have a look at srlua:
> 	http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/ftp/lua/#srlua

Not exactly. I need to produce a .so that will further be loaded by
another program, but I can only give this program one single .so file,
so the .so must include in some way the Lua code to be executed.

The goal is to be able to use Lua programming (simpler) in an existing
compiled.

- Maxime

--
Maxime Petazzoni (http://www.bulix.org)
 -- gone crazy, back soon. leave message.