Hello,

Has anyone managed to get Copas running under 5.1 Final?  I'm trying
to get it running now but if someone else has already gone through
this, I'd appreciate a patch.

So far I had to 'local sym = sym' for globals, since module will cut
off access to globals now.  I also had to replace table.getn/setn with
an alternate method.  This got my farther, but I get a 'copas.lua:172:
bad argument #1 to 'resume' (coroutine expected).  I'll keep plugging
at this, but I don't want to be repeating work someone else has
already done.

--
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine@gmail.com>