> I can attest to it being pretty easy in the BREW case. Some
> changes were required to be able to easily override a lot of
> the stdlib functions that in the BREW case are not quite used
> the same way (they're not linked in but referenced indirectly).

That's pretty much what I thought the case would be. I expect to have to
change the file IO functions for example but I don't expect that to the
be difficult.

My project is for WIPI btw, which is not dissimilar to BREW in its
intentions, but it seems limited to  korea. And they don't have any
documentation in english, but that is another story :(

- DC