From: Chris [mailto:coderight@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 3 March 2006 3:30 a.m.
To: Lua list
Subject: Re: String lifetime (C API)

Thanks, I finally decided to just leave everything on the stack and assume it will get cleaned up when the function returns.

Actually, I created a few proxy functions so all I need to do is change those to whatever behaviour I want, just in case I figure out another way or want to change it.

--
// Chris